The Industry's First! Turbo Timer for the vehicles equipped with push-start ignition.
Recently, as the number of vehicles equipped with compact and high efficiency turbochargers has been increasing, the superiority of a turbocharger gains attention again.
"Compact and high efficiency turbocharger" rotates approximately at 160,000rpm, and the exhaust air temperature sometimes reaches approximately 800? under the high-speed rotation.
After-idling is a must for a sport car and/or tuned car. "Compact and high efficiency turbocharger" is also exposed to severe environment like a boost-up tuned turbocharged vehicle.
HKS Turbo Timer Push Start Type-0 is different from a conventional turbo timer; controlling CPU managing Body CPU enables this product available for those vehicles equipped with compact and high efficiency turbochargers and push-start ignition.
1. Management of Battery Environment - In addition to basic turbo timer functions, "Battery voltage display" function manages a battery for a vehicle that is facing severe environment with a light-weighted and downsized battery for better fuel efficiency.
2. Convenient Improvement by New Automatic Door Lock Function - When using a conventional turbo timer, the door must be locked using a mechanical key during after-idling, but with HKS Turbo Timer Push Start Type-0, the timer controls the door lock. This function enables a user to leave the car with the A/C working even after locking the door.
3. Flexible Installation by Separated Units - The separated compact display unit and control unit increase a degree of freedom for installation. The control unit is a black-based flat acrylic panel that is matched with the appearance of a stock cockpit.
4. Handbrake Sensor Safety Circuit to Ensure Safety - Sensing the handbrake's condition prevents the vehicle from moving while Turbo Timer is working.
5. Timer Function: - Manual 1 & 2 Mode (enables to set the after-idling time.) Set time: 0-10mins (at the interval of 10 sec)
6. Battery Voltage Indicator: - Indication of the battery voltage, peak value, and warning function's ON/OFF status.
7. Automatic Door Lock Function: - The door is locked by Turbo Timer since the key-lock does not function during after-idling. This function is optional. Set time: 1-10 sec. (at the interval of 1 sec.)
Note: The vehicle specific turbo timer harness is available, it's sold separately. For some vehicles, custom installation is needed.