This listing is for a set of intake and exhaust side camshaft. (Set of 2 )
Tomei Camshaft Poncam for Nissan GTR R34 BNR34 RB26DETT Spec
Duration: 254 deg
Position: Intake and Exhaust Side
Cam Lift: 9.15mm
Valve Lift: IN: 8.70mm / EX: 8.77mm
Cold Valve Clearance +/- 0.01 : IN: 0.45mm / EX: 0.38mm
Center Line: IN: 110 deg / EX: 115 deg
Base Circle: 32.0
Compatible with OEM Valve spring and Valve lifter*
Tomei USA is offering its newly developed camshaft profile - VALC Profile.
* Optimized 'velocity' and 'acceleration'.
* Designed for high power setups.
* Optimizes engine performance.
* Higher lift than other profiles of the duration.
* Reduced stress/wear on the valve train.
1. The VALC profile allows the valves to open faster and for longer time. This translates to faster lift and increased area under the 'lift curve' which in turn generates more power.(Greater area under the 'lift curve' = greater air intake)
2. Unlike the valve opening, the VALC profile ensures that the valves close at a slower rate, helping to prevent common valve train related issues.
3. With a conventional direct-acting valve train, the maximum lift is usually determined by the size/diameter of the valve lifter. Selecting a high-lift camshaft without taking this into consideration often results in the camshaft lobes travelling beyond the surface of the valve lifter. This causes the lobe to make contact with the edge of the lifter, damaging both components over time.
Therefore, the ideal performance orientated high-lift camshaft needs to have a profile that maximizes lobe travel on the lifter without exceeding the outer edge. VALC profile camshafts have achieved this ideal by deliberately reducing the maximum cam velocity to limit lobe travel on the lifter surface. ?Maximum cam velocity = lobe travel distance on lifter)
For more information about VALC profile camshafts, Click here.
We usually ship all orders within 1 day unless there is an issue with the order. In that case, we will contact you to find the best solution.